Happy April! I feel like spring is finally here with this warm weather slowly arriving. My usual work wardrobe is different shades of black because most of my winter wardrobe is black and I can make a chic outfit in seconds. However, lately I have been choosing more color in my outfit choices. With a pop of pink or accessorizing with pastel jewelry I can get in the spring spirit! I have spent the week decorating the house with our spring decor and doing some work in the garden getting ready for the summer flowers to bloom!
This weeks Friday favorites is filled with some spring vibes!
- Spring Cups at Starbucks I think I am the only one that has not had a Starbucks in a Spring Cup. I am trying to save money by buying Starbucks K Cups and making my own which saves me *so* much money but I felt like I was missing out on the fun cups. The other day I went to Starbucks and asked the girl if they still had the spring cups and she had no clue what I was talking about. I ordered my usual iced coffee and called it a day! Someone please get me a spring cup because I feel like I am missing out!!
- Bunnies at Target Easter isn’t that big deal of a holiday in my house compared to other holidays and we have enough Easter decor to bring spring into our home. But when Target came out with their Easter decorations (especially in the Dollar Section) I needed all of them! I practiced self control and only bought a white bunny but these are too good not to buy!
- Maybelline Age Rewind Eye Concealer This was my first under eye concealer I have ever purchased because I never thought I would need one. But my lack of sleep lately is causing some major dark under eyes. I am really impressed by this affordable under eye concealer. You can’t buy sleep, but you can buy eye concealer and it is almost the same thing!
- L’Oreal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Clay Shampoo/Conditioner Okay, so I received free shampoo and conditioner from Influenster a month or so ago and I have been obsessed. My hair is naturally frizzy and big if I don’t straighten it. This shampoo system is the first shampoo that I can actually air dry my hair. This is my new favorite shampoo and conditioner.
- Kate Spade Plates at Bed, Bath & Beyond Has anyone else seen the new Kate Spade plates at BBB? I know I have two sets of dishes in my basement waiting for my “future apartment” but they are too pretty not to buy. My mom bought herself (aka me) Kate Spade plates for Christmas and I am hoping I inherit them soon.
- Current Netflix Show: Army Wives After finishing No Tomorrow on Netflix I needed something new to binge watch with a few seasons. That is how I stumbled on Army Wives on Netflix. The name sounded familiar, but I had no clue what it was about. This show was so so good! I finished it in two weeks, which is actually really embarrassing but it was that good! It has everything a TV show needs and I am sorry I didn’t get to watch this one when it was on.
- J. Crew Purchase of the Week: Last month this shirt came in and I immediately wanted it! When it went to clearance I immediately bought it! The J. Crew Dot T Shirt is perfect for a casual look and I can dress it up for work. My wardrobe is turning into stripes and polka dots!
Let me know what your favorites are lately in the comments!
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!