Happy Friday, friends! There is just something so exciting about a Friday before a holiday. Everyone at work is more relaxed and eager to start the long weekend. I was up late on Thursday getting everything packed and the car loaded up to head to North Carolina as soon as I got out of work. We have a long drive ahead of us so we want to get the drive done during the night so we have all day Saturday to enjoy our day off not in a car.
It was a crazy week leading up to Christmas but I am so happy that all of the gifts are wrapped and we can relax for a 4 day weekend. I still had plenty of time to get together a few things that I loved this week to share with you all.
- I received an early Christmas present from Santa (the boyfriend) and got the new Emily Ley Simplified Planner for 2019! Emily Ley is also starting her Simplicity Challenge in January and I love how she finds ways to simplify your life that only take a few minutes a day.
- I am wishing I bought this sweater earlier to wear for our family Christmas party. I love any outfit that is cute and dressy!
- If you are a fan of the classic J. Crew pom pom cable knit sweater but can’t afford it, I have a much cheaper alternative here.
- I saw this sweater with pearl details on a few other bloggers recently and assumed it was a $100+ sweater from Nordstrom because it looked so pretty. Finally, I clicked the link to find out it was from H&M and way more affordable than I thought!
- I have been wearing these slippers 24/7 lately!
On the Blog