Always find time for the things that make you feel happy you are alive.
Hi friends! Back again to share some of my favorite things this week.
This week was the last week of school and while it was very busy, I tried to slow down to enjoy each moment and just hang out with the students. It’s been such a busy school year with new challenges but I’m eager to start planning for next year….after a very long nap!
In the last few weeks, we have made a few trips to Home Depot to completely redo the backyard. We are so lucky to have a backyard space in the city and it needed some love. We dug up the backyard and put down grass seed so now we have bright green grass. Herbs and flowers are planted so now we get to enjoy our beautiful backyard this summer! Right now I’m looking for a new patio set but haven’t found anything I love.
I was just saying this week that Jake and I have nothing to watch… and then I saw that a lot of our shows are coming back this month. Looks like we have a lot of tv to watch!
Under the Banner of Heaven
Keep Sweet: Prey and Obey
The Eyes of Tammy Faye
Recently published a product review on this foundation/primer/highlighter making it a great all in one product!
I’ve been using this sunscreen on my face every day and I can see a difference! Blends well so my face isn’t greasy or sticky and I can easily apply foundation on top.
Found this popular self tanning kit at Marshalls last week for under $20. I used it this week and it is easy to apply without any streaks and gives a great natural-looking tan.
- We almost got a new pet, Drunk Carl. A bird that got stuck in our house for 12 hours but luckily we got him out!
- Went to the movies and saw Lightyear. We laughed because there were only people our age in the theater and no kids LOL!
- Stopped for froyo at The Igloo on our way home from the movies over the weekend.
- Hosting a little dinner party with friends to celebrate the end of the school year. I’m so excited to have people over!
- My summer vacation officially starts today 🙂