Crunchy leaves, chilly weather and lots of fall activities to do in October!
Hello Fall and welcome back! The weather is slowly starting to get cooler, but every few days we are hit with a sunny hot day here in Philadelphia. I plan on picking a day soon to swap out my summer for fall wardrobe (wish me luck!) and wearing cozy sweaters on repeat. Come on fall, I need your cooler weather! While I can’t wear my cashmere and riding boots just yet, there are plenty of ways to get into the fall spirit. Let me know how you are getting ready for fall!
- Get a fall wreath to hang on your door
- Get a fall scented candle. I am currently obsessed with the Target ones.
- Switch out your Glade Plug-In with the fall scents.
- It’s PSL Season, so grab an iced PSL if it is still too warm to get a hot one.
- Buy pumpkin spice flavor everything from Trader Joe’s.
- Go pumpkin picking (and apple picking and mum picking….).
- Pick up some faux pumpkins and other fall decor at Target to decorate your apartment.
- Get your fall wardrobe out of storage and start putting away your summer clothes.
- Enjoy as much time as you can outdoors because before you know it, we will be stuck indoors once the cold, winter weather comes.
- Go out of your way to crunch leaves. It’s the little things that make me love fall!