I was so excited last weekend when I saw all of the new Hearth and Home Christmas decor at Target. After visiting the Magnolia store in Waco, Texas a few years ago, I immediately fell in love with everything Magnolia. So of course when Hearth and Hand releases a new collection, I get excited that I can easily purchase a few farmhouse touches for my own apartment. The best part is the price points of the collection making it ideal for Christmas gifts for friends and family. I rounded up my favorites to share here on the blog.
- Round Plates I don’t know what it is, but I immediately fell in love with the design of these plates. The perfect addition for any Friendsgiving gathering you may have with friends and for future entertaining!
- Letters to Santa I am so happy that they brought this back again because they sold out quickly last year. This would look so cute under a tree or by my fireplace!
- Magnolia Mug Set You can purchase these “good morning handsome” and “good morning gorgeous” mugs in a set or individually, either way, they would make a great gift for a best friend or significant other. These mayyy have already come home with me as an early Christmas gift for Jake.
- Tree Appetizer Plate Set How cute is this plate set?? They would also make the perfect hostess gift for a friend or if you go home for the holidays.
- Note Lined Paper The perfect gift for a co-worker or friend! This notebook would look so cute on a desk or be used for to-do lists.
- Toiletry Bag If you have a guy in your life and have no clue what to get him, this would be the perfect gift that they would actually use. Whenever Jake and I travel together, he always ends up borrowing one of my super girly cosmetic bags so Santa will definitely be putting this gift under his tree!
- Pinecone Bookends As soon as saw these, I immediately put them in my cart so I could give them to my parents for Christmas. They would make the perfect gift for someone who just moved into an apartment or for your parents.
- The Magnolia Story The perfect gift for any Chip & JoJo fan! I received it as a gift two years ago and I had to give it to my mom for Christmas. It’s a quick read and it will make you fall in love with the Gaines even more!