For work, summer is my busy season with always something to get done and my phone always ringing. I am asked silly questions (Is the beach open today?), get yelled at (What do you mean I can only buy a beach badge at the beach?), and asked to do things (Can you make 400 copies, fold them and have them ready by noon?). When I get home from work at 5pm I am exhausted!
My schedule has been crazy with work, entertaining guests and keeping up with household chores. Lately, I have been scheduling in my planner when I can find time to shower because that is how my life is going!
Take time to treat yourself on a Sunday to start your week off fresh with these next few products and ideas.
- Invest in a bathrobe. In college my mom got me a pink bathrobe and I will never get rid of it. It is pink with polka dots aka perfect! I felt like Elle Woods when I would wear it in my dorm. I love to snuggle up in it at night after a shower in the winter. My body immediately knows it is time to wind down and get ready for bed. In the summer I love the Victoria’s Secret silk ones and have them in a bunch of different colors. Don’t forget the matching slippers!!
- Light a candle. I end every day by lighting a candle from Bath & Body Works in my room and meditating. I have become obsessed with candles lately and find myself at the store monthly picking up a new one. I love to fill up my room with a scent to fall asleep to!
- Take care of your skin. I am one of those people that cannot neglect my skin or I will hate myself for weeks after because of it. I have to wash my face every night or else I wake up with pizza face. When you take care of yourself, you feel better!
Thanks to Influenster, I got a new #VoxBox full of skin goodies from OleHenriksen. I received these products as a gift from OleHenriksen skincare.truth serum collagen booster
Like a multivitamin for your skin. Collagen is so important for anti-aging and a must have in your skincare routine.
Professional strength3 step brightening system
STEP 1- POLISH
for a smooth radiant complexion
STEP 2- BRIGHTEN
fade the look of dark spots and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
STEP 3- GLOW
to nourish skin for the ultimate Ole Glow
The perfect moisturizer before makeup. Weightless and oil free providing a daily glow.
- Take a long shower. At night I just jump in and jump out of the shower because I only have the energy to wash my hair. I couldn’t remember the last time I actually used all of my products while I was in there! On Sundays, I like to spend some extra time using my beauty aisle aka shower. It is just so relaxing to take a long shower and pamper myself.
- Exfoliate. At least once a week I use my Olay skincare brush and scrub. I use a lot of other products throughout the week, but on Sundays I make the time to pamper my face. My shower really is the beauty aisle because I love to always try new products and see if they work.
6. Shampoo. Fun fact… I only wash my hair like twice a week. The thought of that at first is like ew, that is gross but it has done wonders to my hair! My hair is so much stronger and with a little bit of dry shampoo, you can’t even tell it is greasy. It is also nice that I only have to do my hair 3 times a week saving a lot of time in my morning routine! But on Sundays, I wash my hair! The Dove shampoo has saved my hair BTW. It is the first shampoo that cleans and gets rid of frizzies allowing me to pull of air dried hair.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Remember to spoil yourself!
This post was sponsored by Ole Henriksen but all my thoughts are my own.
You can purchase these products at Sephora.